My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

LOTD 091215 Pinky at Collabor88

There's a lot to like this round at Collabor88, the theme is "Muted Coven".  I have no idea what that means but I did find some really amazing and unique things there.  It's an eclectic group this time, you can count on Collabor88 to always offer the best.  


In going for a "pinky" type look I tied it together with the gown, collar, the headpiece and the makeup.  I'm super impressed with the Glam Affair skin "Marta" offered there.  I am wearing the Jamaica skintone with makeup 1, it really accentuates the eyes nicely.  I am wearing lipstick 8 which is a delicate vintage rose hue.  I love how Glam Affair makes your skin look flawless, even super duper close up.  So YES I am ready for my close up!  


The unique collar makes this gown something special, and the texture of the feathers is very realistic as you can see in the pic!  I'm not normally a fan of high necks or turtlenecks but this collar had a regal shape to it that I couldn't resist.  


Styling notes:

Baiastice gown pink fitted mesh with collar @ Collabor88
Glam Affair Marta Skin and makeup @ Collabor88
MC "Falsies" eyelashes upper and lower
Astralia Calpurnia headpiece
Meva Flower Spheres bracelets silver 2
IKON Sunrise Eyes pale blue sz small
Exile hair "Dancing on My Own" sparkle rare blonde