My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Monday, July 20, 2015

Does This Pose Make Me Look Fat?

Not REALLY a serious question!
Okay so I am looking for cool shopping places to visit... and I find KUSTOM9 on the destination guide, apparently there are quite a few more of these shopping events with different numbers on the end of them.  So now I have even MORE places to spend my lindens *sigh* Retail therapy IS cheaper than a trip to the shrink so shop it is! KUSTOM9 has some really cute things I must say.  

While strolling around there I found some new hair (imagine that) and some REALLY awesome poses by IMEKA.  Once I tried them out I simply had to purchase them.  Eight super cute poses makes me want to visit their mainstore now!  When I see merchandise at fairs and events it makes me want to visit the granddaddy store so I can find even more things I cannot do without!  

I am wearing:  Skin by Belleza, Hair by Exile (Full of Secrets), Dress by Sweet Temptations (Let's Dance), and system avatar body with Slink hands and feet.