My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Under the Boardwalk by the Sea


In my wanderings yesterday I found a delightful little boardwalk faire called
Le Petit Faire on the Boardwalk and I took a few moments to look around.  It's cute, it's kinda seaside shabby and there are really cool realistic looking seagulls flying all around.  As you can see in this picture I have a couple friends.  Mondo the mystic and Jonathan Livingston sitting on top of him.


There were some cute little beach shacks set up as small shops for several vendors, and this cute kitty riding spring thingy I simply couldn't resist!  The bottom of it has the huge spring you know the kids ride I'm talking about!  I opted to chill and enjoy the sun :-)


There was a hot air balloon ride there, and a ferris wheel also, a very cute place to visit for seaside ambiance.


So, before I left I decided to grab some popcorn, let Mondo read my fortune for me, and even took time to feed the seagulls!

What I'm wearing:  Hair Truth Ishya with bangs, Hilly Haalan Ava wedge sandals, Sky Aloha from Caryn mesh skirt and top set, Slink hands and feet, Esode Avery skin, jewelry by Lazuri, makeup by Izzie's.