My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Greetings From Shiny Shabby!



Greetings to all from the SL Shiny Shabby Event!  It was such a pleasure walking around this event it's a very quaint set up with adorable shabby chic charm.  It's set up to look like a small historical town with wrought iron benches and gas lamp street lights.


It was a little hard to navigate at first until everything got rezzed and I did change my windlight settings upon arrival so I could see things better.  The shops are set up around the center square, where there is a cool gypsy vardo with gifts available for group members.  (I'm crazy about all things gypsy... we'll get into that in later postings) so I had to take a pic with me sitting on the vardo!


There were many gorgeous items for sale here but the one that really caught my eye was these amazing Headbands/Wreaths from Ariskea.  I fell in love with them at first sight and I had to buy several to coordinate with all of my spring and summer dresses.  Don't these make you think about walking in a field of flowers on a warm summer day?  Like wearing a bit of sunshine!