My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Let Me Introduce Myself!




Welcome One and All to my Fashion Blog!

It's a pleasure to introduce myself to you and thank you for stopping by to check out my blog.  My name is Rhia and I LOVE FASHION!  Ever since I was a teenager I have followed fashion, via magazines and television, and even though I have not worn any six inch stiletto's in RL lately... I HAVE worn them in Second Life!  In fact I've worn some of the most beautiful designs ever created right here in this amazing virtual world.  Everything about fashion inspires me, transforms me, and dazzles me on a daily basis here in Second Life.  I hope to share some of my thoughts and musings about fashion with you here.  Stop by often because I will be updating this blog several times a week!