My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Hair Fair 2015 Wrap Up




Another Hair Fair event is behind us so I thought I would show some of the lovely styles available at this years fair.  In the collages above, the model is wearing eight of the generous free hairstyles that were given away for the event from different vendors.

As a general rule, I enjoyed the fair this year but all the sims were so packed it was darn near impossible to get access and once you were able to, it was very hard to navigate around to the different vendors because of the lag.  I made one quick visit in the first week but decided it would be better to come back closer to the end of the fair so I could take my time and get around a bit better when it was less busy.

I tried to visit most if not all the vendors, my only disappointment being that some were giving way hair bows or accessories rather than a sample of their hair.  All the free gifts were generous and the event is for a great cause so that is not so much a complaint as an observation.  Demos are nice but getting the complimentary hair allows you to wear it out and about in public, fall in love with it and come back for more!

The hairs shown above are in no particular order:
Kara by Elikatira
Leah by Zalea
Angelique by Alice Project
Walking on Sunshine by Exile
Magnesium by Mithral
Summer Attitude by Oblivion
Lisa by Ayashi
Quinn by Calico

I can't wait for next years Hair Fair!!!