My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Gown of the Week From FLOWERDREAMS by Nile Karas




As many of you know (or may not know) I have a franchisee partnership with one of Second Life's best designers Nile Karas, owner and designer of FLOWERDREAMS by Nile Karas.  We have a satellite store at the Sweethearts Shopping Plaza, it's located to the left of the landing area when you arrive at the club.

Sweethearts Jazz & Romance Club

This gorgeous gown I am featuring this week is called "Ece" and it is available in two colorways at our store.  This is the lovely golden version, and the other one is done in rainbow hues.  It has a subtle sparkle to it and a "gleam from within" that does not show in the picture due to the studio windlight settings.  This gown is much more beautiful inworld, I'll be wearing it this evening at the club come take a look!

What I am wearing:  Queen of Hearts Necklace from Lazuri, Belleza skin, and Priyanka hair from Catwa.