My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Just New or Old and New?



It has often come to my attention that most fashion bloggers choose to blog about only new items, whether from events, fairs, or advertisements, but I prefer to blog about both old AND new.  As long as the item is still around somewhere to purchase why not blog about it?  I have so many awesome things hiding in my inventory I love to go looking for a new outfit to wear from something I already own!  It's awesome when a look comes together both stylistically and color wise, I get a great deal of satisfaction about putting together a "look".


I have so much in inventory, some things I never even opened the box for yet!  I think so much of what we own (fashion-wise) gets crammed away and forgotten about after wearing it once or twice.  It's like shopping my own inventory sometimes when I stumble across something I purchased a few months back but forgot I even had!  Those pleasant surprises make me want to blog both old AND new... why limit myself?

What I'm wearing:
Sascha's Piper Gown in Magenta
Slink hands and feet
Izzie's Autumn eyeshadow in plum
Oceane Moon lipstick and eyeliner
Truth hair Seraphina
Zuri's "Only You" necklace and earring set
Zuri's Belly Jewel B elite
Zuri's Romantica bracelets
Esode Avery skin Ginger
IKON Sunrise Eyes pale blue