My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

All is Well at the Greenhouse!


I've been doing some decorating type upgrades to our property lately, and this adorable little greenhouse caught my eye!  It's from *Funky*Junk* and it's called the "weathered small greenhouse".  I found it on sale for a great price and it was a perfect addition to our land.  Just the right size for some plants and flowers, as it faces the east and will get great morning sun!


I'm not much on wearing flat shoes in SL, I'm very much a heels type of gal, but this cute outfit from ENTICE looked so fresh and summery I just had to pick it up on sale.  I am really loving that store, so many cute styles.  I'm not much on polka dots either but something about this outfit said "MUST HAVE" all over it.
It comes with a color HUD for the dress and shoes (which are separate purchases) so you can actually get three different colored outfits from this set.  I am getting *VERY* spoiled now by all the outfits that come with HUD's to add different textures.  To the point where if a dress doesn't have one I wonder "why doesn't it" haha.

I hope to be blogging more often in the future, I've been swamped with events and festivals here in SL, whew there are so many!  I've made a lot of great new purchases which I'll be blogging about in the future.  So much fashion so little time!

What I'm wearing:
Maitreya mesh body Lara
Chelle eyeshadows Dramatic Shadows Blue
Izzie's Shay lipstick in magenta
Damselfly Kezia Hair (color change HUD)
Entice "When You're Gone" dress
Entice "When You're Gone" sandals
Izzie's bangles, silver/purple
Donna Flora Jewelry Seahorse necklace and E/R set
Skin Esode Avery Ginger
Ikon Sunrise eyes, Pale Absinthe