My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Tis the Season for Mermaids!


I've always had a "thing" for mermaids... long before Arial and her underwater posse became popular, I always found myself drawn to the mystical magic connected to these fascinating creatures.  Judging from the recent festival and sales events here in SL I think most people are also fascinated with their myth and their legend.  I've seen some truly amazing "mermaid-wear" recently and I want to share some of my finds with you!  This first outfit is from the Enchantment Event going on right now.  The first day was very hard to TP into the region because it was so full, but after two days I was able to make my way around pretty easily without crashing!

It's really an impressive setup they have, a lot of imagination went into creating that, it really inspired me.  This outfit I am wearing is such a gorgeous mesh it has so much detail.  I won the "super rare" corset set in the gacha also and I tried that on, it's just stunning.  So after that I had to come back to try and win more of the tops and panties in different colors.  Great job FDD!


What I'm wearing:
Dulce Secrets Over the Rainbow Eye makeup 1
FDD Stories Little Mermaid Bra & Panties Set (gacha at Enchantment)
Lazuri Lasya belly jewel
Eternity mother and son necklace
Boho Bangles Turquoise & Silver by Maxi Gossamer
[RA] Jewel Mermaid Hair ombres 2 (comes with mermaid crown)
Slink Hands Casual
Eyes IKON Sunrise Light Lagoon
Skin by Glam Affair Luna Jamaica 8
Backdrop is DRD Andoly's Collection underwater set "Arial's Cove" also at Enchantment