My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday Goodies and Meva


Good Tuesday morning to all!  I was in the mood to try out some new poses I got, and this cute little summery outfit I got this morning was just SCREAMING at me to blog it *smiles*.  Summer is fast slipping away from us, and with the changing of the seasons brings new fresh fashion but let's not let summer get away quite so fast shall we?



I always make sure to check out all the sales events, and I especially love the day of the week ones that take place weekly on the same day.  I don't have time to blog things before they go off sale, but you can get some really nice price breaks on things if you pay attention to the sales... my source for all things shopping in SL is The Seraphim Blog, I don't know how they keep up with all the sales events but I'm glad they do so I don't have to!  I check in each day there to make sure I don't "miss" anything.  They even give you a gallery for some of the events so you can peruse and get an idea of what you might want to purchase before even attending.

The second and third pictures above are of the "Fusion" jewelry set from Meva.  I found the silver set at a recent sales event (shame on me I can't remember which one) and this morning I found the gold one at the weekly "Hello Tuesday" event which is held at the Cosmopolitan shopping area each week.  It was a lucky find because now I own both the silver and gold set so I can match this with pretty much any outfit I am wearing.

What I'm wearing:
DuJour Tropicalia skirt and top outfit from Hello Tuesday
Slink feet and hands
Izzie's Autumn Eyeshadow (green)
Italiano Paola Bootie in Pink (Gacha at Cosmopolitan)
Exile Walking on Sunshine hair (Gift from Hair Fair)
Boho bangles pink and silver from Maxi Gossamer
Shape my own
WoW Skins GG August Noralie
Ikon Sunrise Eyes Pale Absinthe
Both jewelry sets by Meva
Lipstick tattoo by Amacci (no longer available)
Eyelashes Izzie's mesh alpha lashes with HUD