My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, August 28, 2015

The Andromeda Strain

Well bless my lucky stars!  Literally!  This gorgeous gown is from JUMO, and what a lucky find it is!  It sparkles and glows just like the real galaxy, and it's available in some delish colors too!  In addition to this one, the Teal caught my eye so I had to have that color also!   It's called Andromeda and immediately the movie "Andromeda Strain" came to mind.  It's been so long since I watched that movie I can't tell you what it's about but the name stuck in my mind!

This looks like I am saying "May the blessings of Andromeda be upon you" or something of that nature!  Either that or I'm shooing away a salesman "Nope don't want any of that today sorry" LOL!  This gorgeous gown has two long trains that flow behind you and swirl and twirl with your every move.  The jewelry and collar seen in the pictures also comes with the gown, which makes it a fantastic value as well as being just plain beautiful.  
Styling notes:
JUMO Andromeda gown in blue
Izzie's Autumn eyeshadow in blue
Izzie's Shay lipstick in magenta
Oceane Moon eyeliner 3
Izzie's mesh alpha lashes with HUD
Truth Hair Vixen (unrigged version)
Esode Avery skin in ginger
IKON Sunrise eyes pale blue
Earthstones Ever After Bridal set platinum