My Flickr Photos


Created with flickr slideshow.

Friday, August 14, 2015

Have You Hugged Your Camel Today?



Okay this entry is purely for fun.  I was out shopping (again) and went to this store that had the most unique location setting... most stores have a tropical setting or near a beach.  This one was amazingly cool and different, it was an African veldt type setting complete with lots of sand, camels and even a few giraffes were hanging around.  Now that is different!



I made a new friend here as you can see *smiles* and yes I did hug my camel today!  Lucky they didn't spit at me!  My father spent 26 years in the Navy and traveled the world.  On his visit to Morocco he told me he came face to face with several camels, and they love to spit at you if they are annoyed!  These were pretty good though.  One hump or two?

What I'm wearing:
Belleza mesh body Venus
Glam Affair Luna Skin Jamaica #4 (Collabor88)
Alyce mesh pleated skirt
Izzie's autumn eyeshadows teal
!IT! Dark Redeemer Headpiece (gacha)
Diva Hair Bauhaus Movement Ride with the Sun (Collabor88)
Lakrya Skye mesh necklace
N-Core Enchained fatpack heels for Belleza
Venus Janine navel piercing (fitmesh)
IKON Sunrise Eyes Light Lagoon
Simply Me Miriam laced bandeau top in black (appliers)